Gothic&Lolita Festival 2014. I was a jury :зз
My (slightly late) Rufflecon haul! I had a great time, mostly due to the fact that I was extremely lucky the entire weekend. I sold out of almost everything I brought, I won an item from both raffles at the con, and through a stroke of sheer luck (and with great gratitude to the person who provided it) ended up with my dream item- a Triple Fortune bonnet!
After Rufflecon we did some shopping in NYC (mostly Brooklyn) and I was able to visit the three places I’ve been dying to go to since they opened- Ladurée, Baby/Tokyo Rebel, and the Morbid Anatomy Museum.
What I ended up with:
- Ladurée cooler bag (the big black one), which I’ve wanted forever
- Black Napoleon III macaron box
- Candied violet petals (thank you asphodelgarden for catching them!)
- Triple Fortune bonnet in cream and dusty blue (my favourite classic colours!)
- Triple Fortune/ Enchantlic Enchantilly tea party calandar
- Enchantlic Enchantilly Grey and rose OTKs
- Enchantlic Enchantilly Cutlery OTKs (I won a gift certificate in the Rufflecon tea party raffle, which I used on these)
- GLW red wig (I won this in the GLW raffle, it’s a massive wig, I just wish it were a more natural colour!)
From Baby the Stars Shine Bright:
- BtSSB stationery set
- Gothic Lolita Bible Oct. 2014- I had to get if for the witch!
From the Morbid Anatomy Museum:
- Morbid Anatomy Anthology
- Museum tote bag
- "How to skin a bird" illustrated instruction manual (for reals)
- Taxidermy and Museum postcards
- (not pictured) Museum logo t-shirt (which I’m wearing)
- (not pictured) small brass charms for some necklaces I’m working on
And finally, from the duty-free shop, a bottle of Lucid Absinthe, which we can’t get easily in Ontario anymore.
Designer: I Do Declare https://www.etsy.com/shop/IxDoxDeclare
Wig: Gothic Lolita Wigs
Make Up Artist: Bii Curly
Photographer: Xin Lolita Photography
Behind the scenes at the Rufflecon Fashion Show.
Photos include these brands
I Do Declare
Finally, it is here. The new tutorial on how to make cute wristcuffs. I’m sorryit took such time and that I have been so busy to not make something bigger.Better luck next time, I suppose. Oh, well, thank you ad Wellcome to all my new followers and don’t forget as we reach 400 followers there will be a new one again. Thank you everyone and lots of love to all of you.
Alice and the Pirates coordinate from September 21th post~
Full item details at out blog~!
The Rufflecon Masquerade
Sweet, gothic, and classic lolitas at the Rufflecon Tea Party. Everyone was so well dressed. *_*
Baby, The Stars Shine Bright
My AP Loyal Rosette jsk in Brown coord! Blouse from Alice and the Pirates, Bag: BTSSB, Socks: AP Musee Du Chocolat, Beret: BTSSB, Head bow from the same series AP Loyal Rosette and Shoes from: AP
h.Naoto Gramm, Atelier Pierrot, Sheglit, h.Naoto Steam for GLB#53